AddressVia San Giovanni Bosco, 7
Bigatt, quality B&B, is a private charming flat located in a completely renovated villa.
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, service is attentive and careful.
The quality of Show more descriptionservices and the great attention paid to every detail make it a favorite destination for couples, families and friends seeking a refined and relaxed ambiance at the same time to visit the area of Milan for leisure or for business purposes.
The friendly owners live next door and are always available to meet your needs.
Located in Vanzago, in a quiet residential area 15 km from Milan, Bigatt B&B is placed in ideal position to easily reach the charms, shops and museums of downtown Milan (20 min), the Lakes area (Lake Como and Lake Maggiore at 40 min) and Milan Malpensa Airport (35 min).
Bigatt, thanks to the excellent connection to public transports, is the perfect starting point to visit the area even without need of a car.
Milan can be directly reached in only 20 minutes by train.
The train station of Vanzago is located 300 meters (5 min walk) from our house.
The commuter train is connected with the underground in several stations, allowing guests to get anywhere in town.
You will find safe free parking inside the property.
Bigatt is also only 10 minutes by car or two stops (8 minutes) by train to FIERAMILANO RHO (Milan Fair), being the ideal accommodation for exhibitors and visitors who wish to reach easily and quickly the new Exhibition grounds of Milan: just 15 minutes from the B&B to the Fair!
Guests will find an apartment with autonomous entrance, composed of two cozy autonomous rooms, each with private bathroom ensuite, with all comforts of an hotel and tastefully decorated with references to the ancient local silk spinning.
"Bigatt" is the silkworm in Milanese dialect.
The Shantung and Tussah rooms are equipped with:
- private bathroom ensuite with shower, hair dryer and courtesy set,
- free high speed Internet WI-FI,
- self adjustable air conditioning,
- LCD TV HD,
- electric kettle with selection of coffee, tea and infusions,
- minibar with drinks and snacks,
- safe for PC,
- high thermoacoustic insulation windows with mosquito nets,
- lovely furnished private balcony (for the Shantung room).
The rich and varied breakfast with freshly baked croissants, cakes and bread, together with an excellent coffee or cappuccino and quality products is served in our cozy breakfast room.
On request breakfast with selection of Italian cured meats and cheese.
Bigatt B&B is certified by the Italian Celiac Association (www. celiachia. it) to offer gluten-free breakfast.
The added value of Bigatt:
- Discounts in selected restaurants and activities (such as guided tours by walk or bike in Milan) with the Bigatt card;
- Tips from the local, guide books, tourist and practical information to make your stay pleasant and relaxing.
- Guided tours in Milan with official guide,
- Wine tours with professional sommelier,
- Professional masseur,
- Shuttle from/to airports and tourist sites,
- Laundry and ironing service (also self service),
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||65 - 250||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||85 - 250||-|