Address2, Place de la Fontaine
Set in the heart of the Cathar country, our 17th century guest house, built at the bottom of a stream called the Giraudasse, is an ideal base for exploring the Corbieres. Between garrigue, vineyards Show more descriptionand mountains, the lofty castles of Peyrepertuse and Queribus, and the spectacular Galamus Gorge, are just a few of the famous sights nearby. Well restored and decorated, our bedrooms are with all comfort and a good bedding. Our south-facing terrace and garden provide the perfect place to relax and enjoy the piece. Art lover, each year, we do an exhibition of a contemporary latino american artist. An ideal place for hiking and cycling. Very beautiful hikes all around rich of contrasts and colors. Good "table d'hôte", mediterranean, healthy and tastefull cooking, with a good wine selection. Our accomodation is located in the south of France, 1H30 from Carcassone and Collioure. Our bed and breakast do have good references by Michelin guides, and guide du routard.
ACTIVITIES or LEISURE nearby
- The castles of Peyrepertuse, Queribus, Aguilar, Puilaurens, Termes, Villerouge-Termenes.
- The Gorges of Galamus and its ermitage
- Arques ‘s Donjon
- The medieval abbey of Lagrasse and the village
- Rennes-le-Château and its mysteries
- The french catalan city of Perpignan
- The thermal spa of Rennes-Les-Bains
- Tautavel prehistoric Museum
- Roman aqueduct of Ansignan
Within 1h 1/2
- The medieval city of Carcassonne
- The beautiful mediterranean village of Collioure
- Elne ‘s cloister
- The Fontfroide Abbey
- The Fort of Salses
- The Art modern museum of Ceret
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||70 - 75||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||80 - 85||-|