Address6, Route de la Poste
Located 5 minutes from Bordeaux and 15 minutes from Saint Emilion, this 13th century castle offers stylish and comfortable accommodation.
A swimming pool and SPA which you have free access .
T Show more descriptionhe spacious rooms with period parquet feature fireplace, television and mini bar.
Wi -Fi is free.
Finally, they are provided with a private bathroom and separate WC.
Evening meal : homemade exclusively with products from local crafts.
(1 entry - 1 appetizers - main course - 1 cheese - 2 desserts)
Lounge Bar ( fully licensed ) Select Wines , Cognac, Whisky , Bourbon , Champagne .
SERVICES ( INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE HOUSE )
Brunch a real meal of artisanal charcuterie and pastries House served until noon
Chateau la Moune offers:
- Rent an air-conditioned vehicle for your airport transfers - station and all destinations.
- Organisation of Wine Tour ( half day and day Saint Emilion and Medoc )
- Day of Arcachon , Cognac, Sarlat and the Lascaux Caves .
- Days Riding (walks in the vineyards for experienced and from day 1 to
- Horse-drawn carriage in Lalande de Pomerol tasting .
Guest House and host tables in a 13th century castle
Conveniently located 12' from Bordeaux, 15' St Emilion, 20' of the Route des Grands Crus (Margaux..)
Chateau la Moune offers warm hospitality and quality service customized for every guest.
Large landscaped garden looks isolated
Private room for parties, weddings, seminars.
Visit the wineries, tasting and sales of our wines.
The Château la Moune offers:
- Tour of wineries "Grands crus classés"
- Days Golf (Golf Bordeaux -Cameyrac)
- Horseback riding for beginners and experienced.
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||400 - 500||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|