AddressRoute de Cabourg
Merville Franceville Plage
Holiday Rental Description:
The comfort of a cottage, the originality of a Mongolian yurt beside the sea or the authenticity of caravanning, you will appreciate our calm family atmosphere, at the foot of protected natural areas Show more descriptionand the D-day beaches, for sea-going activities, hikes or just relaxing on our wide fine sand beaches, the coast of flowers is happy to greet you for unforgettable moments of relaxation.
* What to see :
- The D-day beaches and their numerous historic sites
- Nature centre and discovery of the bay of Sallenelles by pirogue
- 90 km of paths and tracks
- Kite surfing and numerous sea activities
- Golf, sand yachting,
- Fishing on foot or by boat
- Close to Deauville, Caen, Honfleur...
* The extras :
- Opening in 2009: a covered water park with balneotherapy complex
- Shows and children’s club, keep-fit and well-being courses,
- Sauna and keep-fit room,
- "High Environmental Quality" accommodation, inaugurated in 2008
- First-aid centre on-site
- Bicycles for hire
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||-||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|