AddressChâteau de la Rivière
On the remains of a defensive high camp by Charlemagne, the Castle River was built in 1577 by Gaston de l'Isle. It was rebuilt in the 19th century by the famous architect Viollet le Duc. The Show more descriptionbuilding overlooks the valley of the Dordogne and the 59 hectares of vineyard. Located in the Renaissance wing, the 5 guest rooms are equipped with bathroom and toilet, are tastefully furnished and have a neat and well decorated. They are an invitation to relaxation, charm and refinement.
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||155 - 219||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||260 - 282||-|