AddressGrande Rue - Le Château
Each room is equipped with a first-class bedding and a private adjoining bathroom with shower.
Why make the choice of coming to the La Marche castle? We opened our first Beds and Breakfasts in Show more descriptionApril 2013. For almost 15 years, since we bought this estate, we have always had in mind to make it possible for our visiting guests to share the happiness of living in this unique place.
Now that our three children are grown-ups and live their own life somewhere else, we have considered that time was ripe for it.
So why don't you come and share some joyful moments? Since, at our place, you will be sincerely welcome and we think that every meeting is an enrichment.
As the saying goes "happiness is worth only when shared" don't you agree?
We dispose of three rooms :
- MARGUERITE : spacious 42 m2 bedroom for 2 or 3 people on the ground floor, looking onto the park with a 7 m2 bathroom, balneo shower and toilets. Queen-size bed (160 X 200). Convertible sofa for a third person. TV. Free Wi-Fi.
- FLORENCE : spacious 42 m² bedroom for 2 persons on the ground floor, looking onto the river Loire and the park with an adjoining 7 m² bathroom , balneo shower and toilets. Queen-size bed (160 X 200). TV. Free WI FI.
- MARINE : A 25 m² bedroom for two persons on the first floor, oriented South-East. Spacious adjoining bathroom with shower and toilets.Two twin beds (90X190).TV. Free Wi-Fi.
At your disposal: outdoors swimming pool, private tennis court, sitting room with French billiards.
Hot drinks and micro wave available freely in the large dining-room.
Access to the Loire for canoes to 50 m.
To see or to do in the area:
- La Charité sur Loire, 4 km City of Books and Unesco World Heritage, located on the Chemin de St Jacques de Compostelle
- Nevers - Cathedral and capital of pottery, Ste Bernadette Soubirous at 20 km
- Itinerary Loire by Bike 6 km
- Runs Loire canoes (possible access to 50 m from the Property)
- Vineyards Pouilly sur Loire (20 km) and Sancerre (35 km)
- Raceway Magny-Cours (40 km)
- Village Apremont sur Allier (one of the most beautiful villages in France) 40 km
- Vezelay historic town and Basilica 80 km
- Bourges Cathedral 55 km
- Historic Site Guedelon 65 km
- Golf Sancerre and Magny-Cours
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||95 - 132||570 - 792|
|Room (3 pers.)||132 -||792 -|