Do you value style and authenticity?
Do you appreciate a hearty welcome, a convivial atmosphere and friendly hosts?
Do balanced and healthy meals, prepared with organic ingredients, agree Show more descriptionwith your lifestyle?
Are you looking forward to comfortable rooms overlooking endless fields?
- Would you like to sleep in an extra long bed on a biolatex mattress?
- Would wind-dried sheets and a soft natural duvet easily send you to sleep?
- Are you looking for the vast open countryside and healthy air?
- What would you give up for peace and quiet, and the sound of the outdoors?
- Do you dream of relaxing in a wood-fired sauna?
- Would outdoor swimming cool you down on hot summer's day?
- Come and sample the French rural life with us.
Book this special time for yourself and ... we'll do the rest!We have got three ensuite rooms with stunning views over sloping fields. Each room has its own enclosed toilet, walk-in shower and sink. The beds, equipped with biolatex mattresses, are 180 cms wide and 210 cms long. Every bed can be turned into 2 single beds. Our duck feather duvets will guarantee you a good night's sleep!
Room 1: Durga, "the bringer of peace, prosperity and harmony", in amber, red and gold;
Room 2: Kali, "the giver of love and trust", in blue, blueish red and gold;
Room 3: Matangi, "permanently intent on self-expression", in green, gold and pink.
The high ceilings, the spacious rooms, the natural materials, the creativity and craftsmanship used in the construction are all proof of the high quality of our lodgings.
Our house, featuring homemade light objects and permanent exhibitions by local artists, reflects our love for art.
In order to keep the house and the rooms clean and hygienic and in order to respect everyone's peace, we are sorry we can't allow pets.
- Would you like to relax with your family or a group of friends?
- Does your company have something to celebrate?
- Would you like to bring over your club mates and go walking, cycling, play bridge, or do yoga?
- Would you like to celebrate your birthday in a most original way?
Let us know what your needs are, and we will provide made-to-measure solutions.
We offer you:
- wood-fired sauna on request
- outdoor pool with wooden deck chairs
- reading area with library
- jeu de boules from summer 2013
- private car park
- large garden for playing or relaxation
- organic vegetable garden
- a spacieus yoga room
- dinner based on ogranic ingredients
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||85 - 105||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|