Address21 Rue St Guénolé
Bed and Breakfast consists of:
- a private bathroom with toilet, shower and washbasin.
- A sleeping area with 160 mattresses, flat screen on the wall opposite the bed.
- A lounge Show more descriptionarea to take breakfast or dinner in privacy.
- Direct access to the garden with bay window overlooking a small private terrace, set back.
- Fenced, parking provided.
I also if you want a meal, with the option of dining in the room. The menu can be set together with the reservation (eg meal pancakes, raclette, fondue.. Subject to availability). The price of the meal will be provided upon booking.
Finally we can provide a cot, an increase of 10 euros will be applied (including breakfast).
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||50 - 60||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|