Address1, Rue des Genêts
Holiday Rental Description:
A welcoming place to stop on your vacation.
Between Quéribus, Peyrepertuse and Cucugnan, our holiday home found refuge in the picturesque village of Duilhac in the heart of the high Corbières Show more descriptionAude.
She rubs the houses of the village and overlooks the medieval castle of Peyrepertuse and quiet of the surrounding nature.
A quiet and comfortable holiday home.
Set around living areas, a nice big bright room can get together with family or friends.
The terrace and private garden are ready for appetizers, meals, games ... and even parts of petanque.
parking the vehicle or vehicles.
The Cathar step is the ground floor with:
- A kitchen area equipped with all comforts: oven, Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, laundry.
- a dining area with TV and a seating area with sofa, 2 chairs and 1 bench 140.
- a large bedroom with 1 bed 160 and the ability to accommodate a bed for children or 1 adult.
- a bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet.
An adjoining annex with and communicating:
- bedroom with 1 bed 140.
- a sleeping area with two bunk beds 90.
- a sleeping area with a bench "BZ type"
- a bathroom with shower and toilet.
The night from 65 to 125 (depending on number of persons)
Weekly rental low season: from 350
Weekly rentals in July-August: the lodging of 1 to 3 people: 500
the lodging of 1 to 9 people: 700
* If necessary the sheets are supplied in 160 cm.
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||-||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|
|House.||65 - 125||350 - 700|