Address6 Rue Klobb
Holiday Rental Description:
Lodgings of character located on the second floor of a house classified historical monuments of the 17th century in the heart of medieval ribeauvillé, parking adjoining buildings equipped with Free Show more descriptionWIFI, air-conditioned room on a motorcycle, bicycle and ski
Fully renovated in 2010 available from May 8, 2010
Bed Sleep Vignes "
Stud apparent double glazed windows, under the pact eco lodging: Bed 60m ² spacious, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, 2 bedrooms, hydro shower, LCD TV, DVD player, Wifi, bedding, high quality furniture, rustic Alsatian, washing machine dryer, linen and towels included in price. Air conditioning
Rates from 330 to 460 euros depending on season.
Located in the heart of historic ribeauvillé the first floor of a building classified Alsatian 17th century, adjoining parking.
Shops within walking bakery, restaurant, coffee, tobacco, etc. ..
Alsace offers a wide variety of landscapes and many tourist activities. Its cultural wealth, its lifestyle and beauty of nature will not leave you indifferent.
Our guesthouse is in Ribeauvillé on the wine route'',''between Strasbourg and Colmar. Nestled in the foothills Taennchel the heart of the vineyards, wine Ribeauvillé is a city where the charm of medieval life is good throughout the year.
RIBEAUVILLE is central to the wine route, 15 km from the ski resort white lake.
Cross country skiing, trail, adventure park and miles of walking with these inns nearby.
It has labels''resort''and''green holiday resort''and''also holds the grand prize blooms.''
• The farmers' market in spring
• The kougelhopff Day in June
• The wine festival in July
• The Fiddlers' Festival celebrates the first Sunday of September
• The festival of early music throughout the fall
• The medieval Christmas market in December
CAROLA ribeauvillé these sources, the medieval castle Three (miles of walking), his new CASINO!
Bike rides, a few miles of beautiful villages (riquewihr, kaysersberg, etc ...)
Discover its surroundings ...
• Riquewihr kaysersberg, mittelwihr ...
• Colmar (Little Venice, museums ...)
• Strasbourg (Capital of Europe)
• Turckheim and nightwatchman ... and its advent calendar
• The Haut-Koenigsbourg
• The mountain monkeys Kintzheim
• The flying of the eagles Kintzheim
• Butterfly Garden in Hunawihr
• The park storks and otters Hunawihr
• The museum of Alsace Ungersheim
• The resort of Lac Blanc for mountain lovers (many activities await you in summer and winter).
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||-||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|
|House.||-||330 - 460|