Address7 Rue Maria
Chemillé Sur Indrois
Holiday Rental Description:
Situated in the south of the Loire Valley, only 2 hours from Paris, this lovely 18th century cottage was recently restored and converted into three comfortable holiday homes that can house from 6 to Show more description30 people.
Up to 10 people can enjoy the contemporary and luminous spaces of Pamoja Liptrap. The more traditional and very charming Pamoja Touraine was designed for 2 to 6 people. Our brand new Pamoja Cooma, is perfect for a group of 8 to 14 people.
- calm and by the water: situated in front of the lake of Chemillé sur Indrois
- in front of the medieval church of Saint Vincent
- close to the chateaux of the Loire Valley and many vineyards
- only 2h from Paris, 1h30 from the Futuroscope of Poitiers, 3h from Disneyland Paris, the sea or ski slopes...
- three independant homes (2-6 persons, 2-10 persons and 8-14 persons) that can be joined: ideal for holidays with friends or family
- house plans drawn by architects and a designer
- accessible in a wheelchair (Pamoja Liptrap)
- a lovely 300 metre walk along the lake to the beach, playground, boat rental, restaurant, mini-golf and fishing
- convenient "get together" room for meals, seminars...
Beautiful, well equipped holiday homes with services:
- recent and practical equipment
- baby gear (high chair, baby bath...), games, toys, books
- baby-grand piano
- Wi-fi internet connection
- bbq and outdoor furniture
- tennis rackets, fishing rods, pétanque game, a canoe, two bicycles rental
- we can organise meals, cooking lessons, wine tasting, babysitting, guided tours...
We dreamed our house:
An idyllic setting, generous spaces, a spacious garden, practical equipment, comfortable furniture, pleasant lighting and coupled it with a civic approach: wheelchair access, recuperation of rain water, local raw material, Class A or A+ electrical appliances and lights.
Architects, a designer and craftsmen put together all their savoir faire to bring life again to this beautiful place, where peace, comfort, design and respect for others and nature meet.
This lead to the birth of "Pamoja", a word that comes from Africa describing togetherness. "Pamoja" is our dream and your holiday home.
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||-||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|
|House.||260 -||1200 - 1800|