Address27 Avenue De La République
Located in the heart of the village of Capestang, our character nineteenth century house offers 3 beautiful rooms of 16 sqm with private bathrooms, hairdryer. Pretty terraces, swimming pool ...
Show more description
Historic Sites Capestang:
- the Collegiate Church Saint-Étienne
- Castle in the beautiful painted ceiling of the fifteenth century
- the Canal du Midi
15 km to 15 km Béziers
Narbonne 25 km of beaches
to visit in the area:
- the medieval city of Carcassonne
- the African reserve Sigean
- PezenasThe city of Molière
- Cathar Castles
- Regional Natural Park of Haut Languedoc ...
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||75 - 90||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|