Address17 b rue haute
- Room # 1 is named "Charmes Chambertin," is one of nine Grands Crus of the Cote de Nuits, "known worldwide for his powerful character! This room with soft colors and relaxing, offers Show more descriptiona pleasant setting with family a bed of 140cm, and is ideal for couples, rest and tranquility guaranteed!
- The second bedroom is the room "Milland", this designation 1er Cru Morey St. Denis, offers a wine sustained, structured, and you waiting in the mouth at a halt: the right balance between the strength of the body and the expression of the fruit. Tenor in the choir of Burgundy, he can supplement his flesh tannins and generous offer! This charming room offers a warm yellow peace and quiet and is suitable also for a couple, with its soft bed of 140cm.
- The third room of the house wine, has the privilege of bearing the name of a 1er Cru Gevrey-Chambertin and offers a wine Intense and spicy, nice round fruit, ripe and fleshy, rich and creamy term. Tannins abundant, very firm wine, very concentrated fruit. Great potential! Like our cozy room, which is under the beams of the old building that once housed 10 generations of winemakers! You may well find yourself in a warm family or couple since the latter has 3 single beds (with possibility to add one). Then you will enjoy an atmosphere at once rustic and refined!
- Room "Clos Saint Denis," named after one of the Grands Crus of Morey St. Denis, (wine operated by the owners), Le Clos Saint-Denis is surprising in its scope and its nuances: the Mozart Côte de Nuits! there is a large studio, colorful and attractive, accommodating up to 6 people as it There's a double bed, two single beds, and the ability to add beds. It could not be better located at the foot of the vines, and you can enjoy its private terrace, and his kitchen, in short, nothing is missing / you that the picture is perfect!
- The "Little House" as the name suggests, is a duplex apartment, fully renovated in an old barn, just above the tasting room! You have a kitchen with a small seating area: living room, and upstairs a bedroom with high ceiling and bright and the bathroom. It is ideal for a couple, just like a family because it has a sofa for 2 people in the living room and a double bed on the floor. Like the Clos Saint Denis, we have the ability to add extra beds. You will be surprised by its comfort and quietness! You are totally independent, you are at home!
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||65 - 80||-|
|Room (3 pers.)||105 - 115||-|
|Apart.||85 - 140||-|