Address10 Rue Sainte Catherine
It is in a building classified as World Heritage by UNESCO, in the heart of Bordeaux, we welcome you to our apartment typically charming Bordeaux!
Located in the heart of all activities of the Show more descriptioncity (see map in photos), in St. Catherine Street, next big theater, you are just steps from the water mirror and St. Pierre district, Prized for its typical Bordeaux restaurants and roam the streets full of stories of the old town.
For your stay you have available our suite of 55 m² fully privatized, 36 m² next night with king size bed, flat screen tv, and 19 m² bathroom with tub side (bath products offered available!) shower 2 sinks. Sheets, towels and hair dryers are available for your stay.
The suite overlooks a courtyard, quiet, above the gallery Bordelaise (closed for the night).
Your breakfast "custom" is served in your room at the time you want. It is you who made the day before the menu! Croissants, Chocolat, bread, butter, jam, orange juice / hot chocolate / coffee / tea ... everything you need to start your day.
Services and amenities included in the price:
* wifi internet.
* Flat screen TV with TNT
* King Bed excellent (new bedding)
* Possibility to add a cot (up to 10)Upon request.
* An electric kettle with tea & coffee service is available in the room
* Breakfast to your taste, served in your room upon request
* bed and bath towel + bath products + extra hairdryer you are provided.
* 3 Parking nearby (charges apply).
* Free night Nearby Places.
* 5 min tram C (direct Bordeaux train station / stop off at staggered)
* 3 min tram B (off Grand Theatre)
* Stations VCub (city bike) down the street.
A few steps from the House of Leah! (MAX10 min walk, see map):
* The old town, almost entirely pedestrian, is located within the old city wallsBounded today by four imposing gates of stone, the streets full of history are also those where the best restaurants, bar, coffee, ect glaciers have street!
* The Grand Theatre: the Opéra National de Bordeaux. Enjoy our convenient location in downtown Bordeaux to come and admire opera, concert and ballet in this fabulous antique monuments listed in UNESCO with its facade composed of twelve Corinthian columns and situation of twelve stone statues representing nine muses and three goddesses and within time breathtaking!
* docks developThe famous Water and garden lights along the quays Louis XVIII or 4.5 klm walk flowery banks of the Garonne Mirror, to walk or bike!
* The Quinconces with its monuments to the Girondins (two majestic fountains overhanging column Girondins) and its 12 hectares that make up most of France and one of the largest in Europe!
* La Cathédrale Saint-André, Which stands in the heart of Pey-Berland, it is the royal door of the first half of the thirteenth, Gothic and Roman style are everywhere.
* The Church of Our Lady, a Baroque chapel with a fantastic concert for acoustic It has a cloister "La Cour Mably" to visit freely.
* La Grosse Cloche! The door of the Grosse Cloche is the belfry of the old Town Hall, Built in the thirteenth and fourteenth century, one of the few monuments preserved from the Middle Ages.
* Public Garden, 10 ha founded in the eighteenth century and turned into a landscaped garden, botanical garden and a library, museum of natural history.
* The Aquitaine Mussée, history, archeology and ethnography, focusing on the history of Bordeaux and its region, from prehistory to the present day.
** For maximum benefit from the discovery of Bordeaux Tourist Office, just steps from the House of Leah, offers guided walks on different themes such as wine, the stories of the city through monuments , Tales and Legends of Bordeaux, etc)
PS: Our pets are not allowed in the suite.
Prices:Prices may vary depending on the season. Please check with the owner.
|Daily Price||Weekly Price|
|Room (2 pers.)||85 -||510 -|
|Room (3 pers.)||-||-|